NOTE: Intellectual property (IP) belongs to the presenters and permission must be sought if anyone wants to use any of the content.
Type 2 Diabetes - Intensifying glycaemic therapy (27 February & 5 March 2013)
- Presentation by Dr Miriam Blackburn – Endocrinologist MBBS BSc (Med) FRACP
46 weeks of care - sharing the patient journey through pregnancy to 6 weeks post-partum
- Presentation by Sally Haseler, ACT Project Manager, 'National Perinatal Depression Initiative'.
- Presentation by Dr Steve Adair, 'Management of obesity in pregnancy'
- Presentation by Dr Zsuzsoka Kecskes, FRACP PhD Clinical Director, Dept of Neonatology, Assoc Professor ANU Medical school, 'Neonatology – what not to miss in general practice baby checks: heart/hips'
- Presentation by Dr Tobias Angstmann, FRANZCOG, AFRACMA,MRM,MBBS, Dr Ashley Watson, MB BS, MPH, Grad Cert Ed, FRACP, Infectious Diseases Physician, TCH and Associate Professor, ANU Medical School and Dr Helen Toyne, FRACGP DRANZCOG. 'Infections/immunisations in pregnancy'
- Presentation by Dr Sumathy Perampalam, MBBS MMed FRACP, 'Management of thyroid disorders in pregnancy'
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org shall you would like to obtain a copy of the presentation. *Dr Sumathy Perampalam's presentation will be made available to 46 weeks of care attendees only.
- Presentation by Prof Christopher Nolan, Director ACT Diabetes Service, 'Gestational diabetes: diagnosis and management in the ACT – an update'
E-mail: email@example.com shall you would like to obtain a copy of the presentation. *Prof Christopher Nolan's presentation will be made available to 46 weeks of care attendees only.
More presentations from the event will be uploaded to this site as they become available.