ACT Medicare Local would like to remind members of the following policies which apply to their event registration.
If you have any questions, please contact the ACT Medicare Local on 02 6287 8099.
Event Registration Procedures
Due to unexplained technical difficulties, the ACT Medicare Local has not been receiving all event registrations.
Unfortunately this has caused stress for both our members and the venue at which the event is hosted.
To solve this problem we are implementing the following procedure from July 2011.
- Continue to register for ACT Medicare Local events online or via fax.
- Ensure you include an email address (that you regularly check) or your mobile phone number with your registration.
- Within 48 hours of sending your registration, you will receive confirmation either via email or SMS, along with a dietary requirement confirmation.
- If you do not receive a confirmation please phone the Events Team on 02 6287 8099.
- Registrations close 72 hours prior to the event (this is for catering purposes) and late registrations will not be accepted. Late registrations will be placed on a wait list and will be contacted should someone cancel.
- Due to the popularity of our education events we will not be able to accommodate people who “show up” without having received a confirmation of their registration.
No Show and Late Cancellation Policy
A financial penalty may be incurred if you do not attend the event without providing notice, or if you do not give at least 24 hours notice to cancel.
You will receive a reminder email/phone call before the event. If you do not hear from us you can presume we are not in receipt of your RSVP.
If this is the case, please phone ACT Medicare Local on 02 6287 8099 to confirm your intention to attend.